Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 03:19:40 -0500
so fast...  http://www.getright.com
        I hope this helps.
Chris Cook

-----Original Message-----
From:   Lynn [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 31, 1999 6:14 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [PCSOFT] Browsers and Download managers

I was wondering if a few people could give me an idea what browser is
better/faster maybe out of Netscape Communicator or IE5? or if it's more
just personal preference?

along with that, i was wondering which download manager might be better out
of Getright and Gozilla? thanks for all the help...

Lynn Batson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: