Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:02:01 +0300
From: "Lucky" <[log in to unmask]>

> .I am operating xp pro for the past month and I have just incurred a
> problem sending e-mail I now   get the following message "An error
> occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: relaying to
> email address> prohibited by administrator Please check the message
> recipients and try again. How can I remove this problem when I am the
> administrator?
>
> This message is sent with my old trusted Win98SE via earthlink
> connection the above problem is when I am connected with my cable modem.
> please advise. I no problem receiving email. TNX
>
> Mario Cipriani

Your problem is not XP but mail client program settings. No need to be
administrator but logged in as usually.
Check what is your mail sending server (SMTP) settings on Win XP. It seems
that they are possibly Earthlink when they must be your cabel provider server.
Earthlink not allows sending mails when connected from other network.

Toomas

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml