Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:33:09 -0700
Paul -

Peter's formula will work as long as it is OK to substitute a zero
percent where there was no number before.  If your client data contains
some values that are zero percent and some "blank" cells AND your
access database needs to know a real zero percent vs. a substituted one
then you will either have to get your client to give you the data in a
different form or write a macro to validate the data.  I suspect some
of the "blank" cells are really cells with a space in them.  You can
determine this by clicking on the blank cell and hitting F2.  Watch the
cursor indicator while you hit the left arrow key and see if the cursor
moves.  I don't like to ask my clients to change the way they work (it
usually doesn't work anyway) but would rather code for "errors" they
might make (i.e. hitting the space bar to clear a cell instead of
hitting the delete key).  At least a macro would speed up the process
especially if you have to do it frequently or for a large amount of
data.

Mike

--- Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Try this: =IF(ISERROR(VALUE(A2)), 0,VALUE(A2))
>
> Peter
> Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
> Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
> (209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh

http://health.yahoo.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml