Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 15:10:29 -0400
Martha,

Every communications software package has it's own unique
modem initialization string.  The bulk of an init string
is dependent on the brand and model of modem, but there
are certain sections that are added because of what kind of
job that particular software does.

Which software are you asking about?

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association