Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:17:59 -0600
I, too, receive numerous fun emails, some I like to share. One very direct
method is the simple copy and paste (select text, CTRL-C, go to new email
body, CTRL-V). The main problem with this is that lines do not always break
nicely on the recipient's computer.

I use a couple of programs to clean email for resending: The Cleaner
( http://members.tripod.com/schin26/index.htm  ) and StripMail (
http://www.dsoft.com.tr/stripmail/ ). I prefer StripMail, but Cleaner has
some features it is lacking.

As a courtesy, if I send to multiple recipients, I make us of BCC so
everyone's address is not visible.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode