Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:41:46 -0800
On 22 Mar 99, at 19:32, David Hurst wrote:

> I am running Windows 95, and under my windows directory is a
> folder called Temporay Internet Files, and under that a folder
> called Content IE5.  That folder, and several subfolders contain
> a number of file, of which most are cookies.   Any harm in
> deleting these files  ??  Most i dont recognize, and dont think I
> have a use for..  A related question... where do all these
> temporary internet files come from  ??
>
> TIA,
>
> Dave Hurst

  You might notice that when you hit the "Back" button in IE, the
slowly downloading from the server.  That's because, most of the time,
it's not coming across the net again -- it's coming from the Temporary
Internet Files folder.  Through the IE menu, you should be able to
configure where this folder is and how big it is allowed to get, and
possibly how long files will be retained there, probably all under the
title "Caching" (details may vary from one version to another).

David G

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html