Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:20:55 -0500
 I have been using it on 5 computers for 5 months and it works very well for me.

I find it easier to use than Ghost or Drive Image; which brings to mind how I switched to Drive Image.
Acronis had a competitive upgrade on Symantec Ghost, that if you had a copy of Ghost installed you could
buy TrueImage for $9.95???; I think...great deal, only problem is when you want to install, must install a copy of Ghost
first.

I started with the 30 day trial which I liked and then made the plunge for $9.95

Hal Jackson

>Has anyone used Acronis TrueImage software?
>If so, what do you think of it?
>I want to clone my C drive to my D drive without the fuss & muss of using an extra disk.
>I have Norton Ghost but won't use it because of having to make an extra disk.
>Acronis TrueImage is supposed to clone one disk to the other automatically.
>Thanks for your help.
>You guys (and gals) have already saved my bacon more than once.
>You all are great!
>
>Jane Porter
>
>              The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                     support at our newest website:
>                          http://freepctech.com

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>