Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 04:33:01 -0500
-----Original Message-----

Date:    Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:49:24 -0800
From:    Anapro <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ID3 tags

I am looking for a recommendation on freeware for editing the ID3 tags in an
MP3 file. I found that a number of them is available, but was hoping someone
has experience with them and can recommend one over the others. Thank you,
and have a Happy Thanksgiving holiday.

Peter Shkabara

Winamp player has a nice function for doing this. When you open up the
player with a particular song, right-click on the file (without it playing),
select file info and the ID3 tag editor opens. You can edit both the ID3 and
ID2 attributes from there. Of all the players/editors I've used, I find this
one to be very easy and straightforward.

HTH

http://www.winamp.com/

Chris Ryan

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!