Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:30:47 -0400
Gary,
        In Notepad (Windows 98), under the "Edit" menu, is an option
named "Set Font". Use this option to change the font, click "OK"
and from now on, notepad will use the new font.
        Unfortunately, the Windows 95 version does not have that option.
Someone who knows more about the registry than I do, might be able
to help you in that area.
        Allow me to make a suggestion... I add the freeware program Cetus
Word Pad (http://www.cetussoft.com) to all the computers that I
build, or re-install operating systems on. From the file menu, I
can set it as the default .txt, .doc, .wri and .rtf editor, that
way, double clicking on any text file, will automatically open the
file in Cetus. It has spell check, and is MAPI compliant, which
means that when I am finished with a document that needs to be
sent via e-mail, I simply click file and then send.

     Elizabeth Boston

                                  -----