Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:20:46 +0100
-----Original Message-----

Subject: [PCSOFT] Portable Zip Program -- To from Flash Drive.

There are other ways to do what I want to accomplish,
but I am looking for a good free ZIP program that runs
strictly FROM a Flash Drive, with NO installation and that
leaves no footprints on the system.

Portable Zip Program -- To Run from Flash Drive.
MUST support 256bit-AES.
(Digital Certificate recognition a plus,  but not necessary.)
Needs to support Win-XP to Win7.
Not interested in a "U3" type program,
an "encryption-built-in" Flash Drive,
or an encrypted "portable" password dedicated program.

It would be better if it BOTH read AND wrote/edited the files
and archives.

**Original message cut for brevity**

 Hi Rick,

My preference is '7zip' (check the main 7zip website beforehand to make sure
it covers your requirements) from the PortableApps.com suite of programmes.
If you look on the their website you will find a whole range of freeware
programmes covering more or less anything you could want to do with a
mainstream windows computer.

I use the OpenOffice suite & 22 of the other programmes on offer which are
launched from the PortableApps base platform and are run on a 4Gb flash
drive. This is a freshly installed drive I happen to use as a spare and
shows 3.1/ 3.8Gb free space as I look at it now, but obviously if you have
no requirements for such a spectrum of programmes on tap this space usage
will be cut dramatically (not that it is a lot in the first place in my
opinion)

Hope this helps to point you in the right direction.

Best regards,

Pete S.

p.s. I am in no way connected with any of the aforementioned software
companies, just a satisfied end-user.

09:37:00

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com