Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:10:46 -0700
This is a well known problem, and one solution is discussed here:(3d
party Spell checker)
http://joeduck.com/2007/06/01/outlook-express-spell-check-bonjour-microsoft-avez-vous-un-fricking-clue/
OE is soon to be no longer supported by MS. A much better solution is to
switch to Thunderbird, which will import everything from OE, and has a
spell checker:
http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express.
From: Fred Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, October 18, 2009 6:04 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

I am using OE6 on a Windows XP home desktop PC. My spellchecker is set
to French. How can I reset it to English? French is highlighted in blue
and I cannot delete it or change it at all.
I also have a laptop running Vista home edition with some data I want to
transfer to my Windows PC. I have copied this data to a CD, but my
desktop wont even open the CD. Any ideas please?
Thank you,
Fred Archer.

 http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at: