Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:57:40 -0500
At 3/18/2002 10:14 PM, Ian wrote:

>I finally got my downloads from MS's archives to work, so I'm just getting
>the stuff stashed now.  So what can you get on CD?  Are all the
>multitudinous IE and OE patches, versions, security and critical updates etc
>etc available?  I can keep on downing this stuff, but it takes a queer long
>time on a dial-up, I can tell you.

The IE upgrades (5.5 and 6.0) are the only things that I know of that are
available from MS on a CD.  I suppose the reason is that these are really
big but most of the patches and updates are individually fairly small (but
a lot of them).  I also wish that MS would periodically come out with a
Patches and Updates CD that I could take to other PC's that have slow
connections.  I've resorted to downloading them and burning them on a CD
myself but it is a big bother.  Also not convenient for those with 28.9
modems.

Doug

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml