Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 20:49:49 -0700
I too imported macros into Word 2003 from earlier versions. In my
installation I have not run into macro problems as you describe. Have you
tried deleting normal.dot and try to add your own macros and mods to the
freshly created normal.dot file? I had a similar problem with an Excel
template file - it caused an exception failure for some reason.

Peter
[log in to unmask] - http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo/

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!