Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:03:43 PST
Hi All,
        With the installation of Windows 95, the Outlook Express folders and files
apparently are located near the front part of the hard drive.  For people
like me, whose main data inputs and frequent file deletions are e-mail
related, it would minimize Defrag requirements if the Outlook Express
folders could be relocated at, or toward, the rear of the hard drive.
        My question is: Could such a relocation of the Outlook Express folders be
made without adversely affecting the Registry?
        I was thinking of using the following procedure:

1 - Defrag the hard drive and rename the Outlook Express folder.
2 - Make new folder for Outlook Express and transfer all of the folders and
files to it.
3 - Delete the original Outlook Express folder and files.
4 - Defrag again to close up the empty space.

        Do you think this would work, or is Outlook Express so intertwined with
I.E. 4.01 that the Registry would burp on me?  If that is the case, I guess
I would have to download and use Outlook 97 instead, yes?

K. Karl Kuller  [log in to unmask]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html