Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathy Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 01:22:54 -0500
I am hoping someone can help me, I have a huge collection of gif and jpeg
images. Tonight I noticed in trying to save some Christmas ones from the
internet, rather than having a name or description I am getting "untitled"
and they will save only as bitmaps. Something inadvertently has changed, I
know I did nothing deliberately, but hoping someone can tell me how to
restore this to the way it was yesterday. I did run System Restore to no
avail, and if I log in under my other user name, I can save them in the
aforementioned formats. But I only use that as a backup, all my files and
programs are here as the user who can't save anything other than bitmaps.

Windows XP Home
SP 2
Dell Dimension4600
IE 6.0.2900.2180