Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nick Bourgeois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:19:36 -0400
If you're running windows 98 and trying to copy the files just boot the
machine in xp instead.

If the files won't copy while you're in win xp on the winxp box then the
problem probably isn't the file system. It might be the jumper settings on
the two hard drives.
-Nick Bourgeois

> Hi,
>
> Quick question.  I have a Win98se with some files I want to save on a new
> WinXP box.  I disconnected old HD and connected to WinXP box to transfer
> 4gigs of files.  It won't copy over.  Is this because of the different
file
> systems?  How can I get those files onto the WinXP NTFS system?
>
> TIA,
> Kevin Nowicki
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: