Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:52:37 -0700
Have you had your telephone line checked? Or have you been able to
connect to other modems? I had a problem come up where I had only slow
connections and then no connection would hold at all. At first I
suspected the modems at my school, then my own modem. Borrowing another
modem for home produced the same results. I then called the phone
company and they found a leakage in the line. The line was fixed in
under an hour and I have been running my modem reliably ever since!

Peter Shkabara
http://www2.rogue.cc/pshkabara