Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:05:35 -0600
Nich writes:

> I know that Word for Windows would be perfectly OK as long as you > don't mind cutting and pasting, or inserting Symbols, but does anyone > know any package that might be more appropriate for his needs.
>
> Regards
> Nich in London UK

Nich is correct, most decent Word programs will allow you to do most any
traditional (i.e., Romance languages) accent work.  If you are only
going to have occasional Scandinavian and Cyrillic characters, most
accents can be "created" in a programs such as Quark.  If you can locate
the Pop Characters extension, making sure you get the correct accents
will be a snap.  You just call up the complete keyboard and click on the
character you want.  Pop Characters also gives you the keyboard
equivalent so that you can eventually learn to use the extra characters
faster.

The answer sent by my friend Vicki Stevens, a pro at this kind of
stuff.

Jim Hawkins
Nashville, TN

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]