Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 02:55:05 -0800
1.  "Upate Installation History" can sometimes show updates that have been
downloaded, but have not installed successfully.  In particular, if you
download an update whose installation requires a reboot to complete, the
Installation history will often show it installed even if that step has not
been done.

2.  I had a Windows Server recently that would download a certain update
every night, log an error during installation, and reboot itself without the
update successfully installing.  I had to do a manual Windows Update to
successfully install the update -- and since I did, no more problem.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode