Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 15:15:35 -0500
Good Afternoon All,

I'd like to run some hardware benchmarking studies under Windows 2000
Professional on a new Dell Dimension 4100 that delivered with a pre-loaded
copy of Windows Me.  Normally this wouldn't be a problem for me, as I'd
partition and format the hard drive to suit my needs with PartitionMagic and
then install Windows 2000.

This time around, however, I'm only going to have the machine in my
possession for a few days and I'd like to install Windows 2000 in as simple
and painless a fashion as possible without altering or damaging the original
Dell-installed copy of Windows Me and accompanying application software.
When finished with benchmaking I'd like simply to remove all traces of the
Windows 2000 installation, leaving the Dell-installed OS and software intact
as delivered.

Can I do this with just the Windows 2000 Professional CD ???  If so, then
how ???

I don't have time to experiment and risk damaging the Dell software
installation, so any and all experienced advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank in advance, and Happy New Year!

Very truly yours,
Jeffrey Ottie