Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 06:53:13 -0600
Laurel,

Internet Explorer is for "browsing the web."  You type in the name of the
web site that you wish to look at and IE will find the page of the site that
you entered.

Outlook Express is for sending and receiving email from individuals or
companies. (Using the web.)

An Internet Service Provider, ISP, is a business that connects you to the
web.  Your computer will not connect to the web by just sitting there.  You
need a modem to connect to the telephone line, or a cable modem to connect
to your cable company, or a satellite dish to connect to a satellite.  Once
connected to an internet service provider at the other end, it will connect
you to the web. (web = internet)

When you ask a question on our lists, please use a Subject line that
reflects the actual question subject.  For example, this question could have
a subject line like "meaning of internet terms" or similar.

Dean Kukral

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurel Schmalz" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 5:50 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] I hope there are no "dumb" questions...

Dear brainy wizards:
The more I learn about computers, the more I realize I don't know enough.
Please explain the difference and the uses for each of the following:
Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, and my own Internet Service Provider.
Why do I need all three?
Laurel Schmalz

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml