Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:02:04 -0500
On 15 Mar 2002, at 9:32, Dencer Brenda wrote:

> I downloaded and installed Zone Alarm (free program).
  Since
> installing, I get messages telling me that a certain IP
 address has
> been trying to get into my computer (I have cable
 internet).  The
> first time I got the message was around 7:30pm.  When I
 got up this
> morning, I was welcomed to the 84th try by this same IP
 address.
> How can I track it down?

When I first installed my firewall router and my cable
 broadband connection I noted a particular IP address
 logged as having tried to access my PC many times.  While
 talking to one of the cable techs while he was at my house
 working on another problem, he looked at the log and said
 that the address was one of their machines that keeps
 pinging to see if my pc is still on and "needs" the DHCP
 assigned IP address.  See if the IP address of your
 machine has the same first few numbers of the IP address
 that is trying to access your machine.  If it is, most
 likely it is just your ISP making sure you are still
 connected.

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml