Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:56:10 -0400
I alpha-numeric sort Favorites (folders & items), folders & files, email folder & items & pretty much everything that I don't need to see by date.  I place things at the top of my list by prefacing the name with an underscore "_" or two (two underscores sort before one).  The sort order for the special characters than can be used in filenames are:

- ' ! # $ % & ( ) , . ; @ [ ] ^ _ ` { } ~ + =
Numbers and spaces also sort in front of letters.         --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Favorites
James  Pictore wrote:
> Hi
> Is there any way to arrange the web sites  in "favorites" to alphabetical
order. The haphazard way they are arranged now  makes it difficult to find
anythng quickly.
> Thank you in  advance.
> James Pictore

The "Alpha" setting works good, but for those web site favorites I  use most
frequently, I place to the top part of my list...some daily, some  weekly.
Just left-click and hold on site Name/Title, then scroll  your chosen to the
top of the list.
You couldn't utilize the Alpha in this case.
HTH
Micke Jinks

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml