Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:23:57 -0600
In addition to Tom Turak's suggestion, Word can search multiple files for a
given criteria.  Here's how in Word 97:
--Start Word
--Choose File, then Open
--Click on Advanced
--Choose the criteria in the "Define more criteria" box and click "Add to
List"
--Repeat as often as necessary, choosing multiple criteria.  You can also
choose to AND or OR the selection
--Select the appropriate "Look in" location and to search subfolders or not.
--When finished, click on "Find Now".

You will be presented with a list of files which meet all of the criteria in
the normal Open window.  I'm sure that newer versions of Word have similar
functions as well.

Sample searches ran include:
-- A search for all .DOC documents with text "Invoice" found 202 instances
out of 2000+ files within a couple of seconds.
-- A search for all .DOC documents that had an edit time more than 60
minutes editing.  I found 29 documents within 5 seconds.

Is this anywhere close to what you wanted?
Ron Jobe