Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:06:05 -0700
On 27 Apr 99, at 20:52, Kristen K Smith wrote:

> Thanks for your help, but I'm missing something.  I'm comfortable with
> the concept of "Save As.."Mac, but how do I read them in originally from
> the Mac formatted ZIP drive?  Since the computer reads it as an
> unformatted drive, I can't bring them into my PC to begin with.

  I don't know *why*, but Iomega made the Mac and PC formats for Zip disks
different from each other.  Your best bet may be to transfer them from one
sort of machine to the other over some kind of cable or network connection.
Do you have an option along those lines?

David G

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html