Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don L Weckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:42:42 -0500
Hi All
I recently added a new drive and had the same problem after a new install
of Win95 4.00.950B
My fix was to upgrade my video driver, and I now have these choices 256
Color, High Color (16 bit), True Color (24 bit)
Here a few sites to check on drivers.

http://www.DriversHQ.com
http://www.drivershq.com/list.html
http://www.cobb.com/w95/software/drivers.htm