Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 02:59:24 -0600
Jim Meagher wrote:

> Loy,
>
> Patty was on the right track, but instead of ADDING the line, you should
> have EDITED it.  Now you probably have two contradictory statements in the
> file.  Delete whatever you added to the file, then look for the exact same
> line somewhere within the original portion of the file.  The original line
> will end with "true," just edit that line and change it to "false" (no
> quote marks, naturally).
>
> Jim Meagher

Thanks, Jim.  I got her working.

There was no line with that information in the file before I pasted the data
to the file.

The problem was that I was trying to do it while Netscape was still running.
You have to completely shut down Netscape, then make the change in the file or
Netscape just overwrites your changes when you close the file.

Thanks again....

Loy

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]