Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 05:07:22 -0700
I have Tbird 2.0.0.24.  The way to shut off updates is go to Tools, Options, Advanced, and uncheck the Thunderbird and Addon Updates.   I am using it on Win 7 64bit machine and it works a lot better (for me) than the current versions with the tabs and "little control" over message reading order.  HTH  George

From: "Joyce A"
Sent: Friday, 11 May, 2012 8:41 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Nag screen

I keep getting a nag screen urging me to download a "security and
stability" update for Thunderbird.  Since I am still on dial up, the
download is more than 20 meg, and I can't tie up the phone line for the
24 to 36 hours it would take, is there a way to turn off T'bird
updates?  I'm very happy with T'bird as it stands.

Win XP SP 2, still on my old eMachines.  Thanks in advance!

Joyce in SE Ohio

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>