Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:27:37 -0500
I need to connect from my home computer, running Win2000, to the host
computer at school, running LINUX/UNIX, over an ADSL connection. I connect
using Telnet (HyperTerminal, included with Win2000), and was told I need to
install "XTERM" or similar software in order to actually be able to use and
interact with the software on the host computer. XTERM itself is extremely
expensive. I've found many other different possibilities on the internet,
such as SecureCRT (or CRT) from VanDyke Software, ZOC Terminal from EmTec,
Absolute Telnet from Celestial Software, Nexus Mainframe Terminal from Nexus
Integration, and others. I'm looking for recommendations about which
software to install -- that will be reliable and least expensive.

Thanks in advance,
David Landau

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml