Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Billiodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:26:45 -0600
To uninstall, you have to do a regedit and search for "norton".
Delete all keys pertaining to Norton stuff.
F3 may be your repeat key to speed things up.
There are a lot of keys, so be patient.

Reboot after that and then you MAY be able to re-install correctly.
This is why it is good to always have a backup registry before installing
anything, much less as intrusive as these Utility pgms.
I make a image of my Operating system partititon on CD's. To reinstall that
only takes 30 minutes if things really get as you are describing.

>From: Ian <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Norton Anti-Virus 2002
>Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:41:23 +1300
>
>Anyone else had any weird results installing or particularly, uninstalling,
>this prog?
>My recent experience has been that it installs ok onto a computer for the
>first time, say after a drive reformat. But once it's been uninstalled,
>things seem to turn to custard and subsequent reinstalls and uninstalls
>just make it worse.  In fact it got so bad on one of my PC's, I ended up
>reinstalling Windows(98SE).
>I vaguely recall seeing something about a key that needs to be manually
>removed from the registry..?
>Any ideas much appreciated.
>Ian Porter
>Computer Guys
>Arrowtown
>New Zealand
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml