Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:30:19 EDT
After uninstalling Windows 98 Service Pack and reinstalling it,  uninstalling
and reinstalling the AOL Adapter 3 times, uninstalling the Dial Up Networking
files 3 times and reinstalling them again, I can now access the web about 75%
of the time.  However, now I can't access any hyperlinks at all.  Yesterday,
I could access hyperlinks and not type in a url, but today, I can use the web
window, but hyperlinks go nowhere.  I have to click on the hyperlink until it
appears in the web address box, then access them up from there.  None of the
"go" clicks in my favorite places works either.  But, at least I can access
some.  I sometimes have to hit the "go" button beside the web box or window a
couple of times before it will actually stay on the site.  It is only
happening with my laptop.  My desktop computer here at work is working fine
and my desktop at home is working just fine.  So I have part of the problem
fixed, but part not.

Susan Hays