Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Eileen S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 09:44:28 -0700
Hello!
Our office just switched to Office XP (2002) from Office 2000 products.  Of course there are some changes that arise that cause problems or confusion.

Example:  In Powerpoint, I could (old version) be looking at slides in slide sorter view, click on a slide, hit Copy, go where I wanted a copy of the slide, click in the area, and hit paste and it would paste the slide with the background colors intact.

Now in the XP (2002) version, it strips away the background colors. The only way I can copy a slide in slide sorter view is to minimize the slides, left-click the slide  and "drag" to the location I want, then release the mouse and hit copy.  Any solution for this?

Also, I've got another problem with embedded files (embed a Word table into powerpoint) - I changed the bottom margins in Word and pasted a table into power point (paste special, as Word) and when I double-click on it in powerpoint to edit the file and add a
row, it sometimes creates another page in the Word view, so that part of the table is one
one page and the rest is on the next page - and it  didn't do that in the old version of powerpoint.  The reason I change the margins in Word is so that when I paste the table into Powerpoint, then it's the appropriate size for playing in a slide show.  I know a person can insert stuff into powerpoint, but for what I'm doing, it needs to be done this way.

Can you suggest anything?

--Eileen Schneider

--Eileen

                     support at our newest website: