Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 23:26:01 -0400
I use Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows 7. Antivirus/Firewall is ESET.  Outlook has decided to stop working. All of my Comcast emails are now forwarded and read through my gmail account.

I looked online for an Outlook fix and found a few sites recommending I change my port settings. I did so, and Outlook worked for exactly one send/receive cycle.

By using Outlook’s own troubleshooting software I was asked if I wanted to reset Outlook to factory settings.  I did, and now my send/receive button and several others seem to have zero functionality.  I also lost all of my Inbox which was holding many emails I didn't want to lose. Outlook still won't work.

Another website suggested that my problem was being caused by my antivirus software, which I disable to no avail.

Any thoughts?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml