Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:59:04 -0400
Thanx Sven.
No, I m stuck at the 6.0.528. I want to update the free version from there.
it does not accept the automatic updating now.
We hv to do manually. May I know where is the update file. There are files
for Pro version, but not for free version.
Plz advise

Did you mean program version 6.0.538? At the moment, that and virus database
333 is the latest for the free edition. Updates for the professional version
will not work in the free edition. You can get version 7 on a 30 day free
trial, then you would have to purchase it or go back to the free version.
Sven Swanson, Sr.

Jagpal S Tiwana