Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:56:44 -0700
>>>The easiest way to handle FF favorites is with Mozbackup (Works with Thunderbird also) http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

I am assuming that can be run without FF being open. Any other suggestions before I uninstall? When it comes to my bookmarks, I am a belt and suspenders kind of guy.

>>>In Win7: C:\Users\UserNamne\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p6352rv4.default
XP is similar, but in Docs and Settings.

I found a profile in XP under Docs and Settings. Not the same subfolders but I am assuming it will be good to go.

>>>FF crashes are almost always caused by add-ons, so you could try starting it in safe mode from the program menu and disabling them.

I have tried that before with limited success. As I said, I have other computer issues so hard to say. At this point, it crashes just trying to open. How do I start it in safe mode. When I left click on the icon I don't see that option.

Just want to make sure I don't lose favorites with uninstall and would sure like to keep passwords.

Thanks!

Bruce