Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Papke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:42:24 -0500
I found this to be a most interesting discussion, because yesterday I
received ten 33.6 modems I ordered to put into 286, 386, and 486 machines.
To my horror the boxes had a small spot that said "56Kbps PCI V.90".
After the panic wore off I looked at the modems and saw ISA strips on the
edge. I had been assured that they would run on DOS machines,and indeed
they do.
I still beleive that PCI cards will only fit in PCI slots, but am open to
any education I can get.
Howard Papke

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com