Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:23:32 -0600
At 10:41 PM 3/11/99 -0500, you wrote:

>You can try CDex. This program can convert a full audio CD to MP3
>directly, and is freeware. You can get it at:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Sector/8563/

This URL does not seem to work.  All I get is what appears to be an ad for
Geocities and a banner ad and the words "Finished Projects".  However, I
did find the developer's site at:

http://members.tripod.com/~cd2mp3/index.htm

Unfortunately, the legal status of this program is questionable by the
developer's own statement.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>