Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Greg Roy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:02:06 -0500
Hello all,

Many moons ago when Win 2K first was released, there was a version of
TweakUI that was also drifting around the net for it.  Well, after
completely ruining my computer I decided to start from square one
(fdisk/format/reinstall).  Well I went back to the website where I got
TweakUI for Win 2K (http://www.tweak3d.net) I go to install it and I get
this message (or one very close to it): "This piece of beta software has
expired".  Then it exits.

Does anyone have a 'working' install of TweakUI for Windows 2000, if so
could you point me in the direction of where to download it.  I have been
unlucky in locating it on Microsoft's website - I seem to just be finding
the win95 version.

If not, does anyone know the registry keys that Tweak UI (for Win 2K)
alters, then I'll just go into the registry myself and edit them.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg A. Roy
PentaSafe Security Technologies, Inc.