Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 17:58:25 -0800
I am using Win XP Pro, and Internet Explorer.  My provider (Centurytel.net)
does seem to have a lot of problems, but this is an ongoing problem.  I am
using DSL.    My Sony Laptop is 843 MHZ, 256 MB Ram, drive space is C:40%
D:80%.
Yes, I can view freepctech.com, but what should I look for.  I did not yet
sign up for PCBuild.  Should I?
Any help you can give about this problem would really be appreciated.
Thanks.
Rena

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Farrington" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] duplicate message with my full name

> It would help me to know (and maybe others) what browser you are using,
> what Operating System (OS) you are using, if you have high speed or
> dial-up internet connection, and a little about your computer system
> (Ram, hard drive free space, etc.). Also, have you ask any question of
> your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for problems they might be having.
> ISP if they try to be helpful have a system status page that you can see
> FAQ's and such. Many things can happen when you are downloading or
> looking at web pages that make them stop. It seems your e-mail is
> working, are you able to view freepctech.com ok?
>
> Rena wrote:

> >Whenever I try to download anything, it stops responding about 1/2
through.  It doesn't matter whether I open it, or save it to disk.  Many
things simply will not download for me, other things take many multiple
tries.

> >I have gone into msconfig and turned everything off that I can possibly
can.  I just don't know what to try next.  I always turn off the Norton
antivirus and internet security programs, along with everything else that is
open when I download.  Any idea what could be causing the problems?

> >Also, sometimes my programs load very slowly, and internet pages won't
completely load until I hit the refresh button or back button.

>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml