Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:45:42 -0400
Well, Anne, if you've "tried *everything,*" you might as well resign
yourself to reformating and reinstalling Win95 & IE5.5. I didn't think
IE5.5 was so wrapped up in Win95. One last shot, did you try going into
the Add/Remove Programs in control panel, and trying the "Windows Setup"
tab to see if you could uninstall IE5.5 there. Also, it seems that Win98
came with IE5.0 if that provides any clues.
jack payton

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:56:08 +0930 Anne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Thanks for all the suggestions.
>
> I have tried them all, and for some reason, the set-up will not
> allow me
> to make it reinstall. Windows 95 says it will repair things, but
> nothing
> happens, and I cannot uninstall it ( funny, Netscape uninstalled in
> seconds..), so I can start again.
>
> The REGEDIT didn't work either.
>
> Thanks for all the help, does anyone have any other suggestions?
>
> The only one I didn't try was the one where I use the Windows update
> while on line, because, I cannot get on line.
>
> Please..??
>
> Thanks
>
> Anne Smith

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: