Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:41:12 -0600
There was a macro published in the March 1999 PC World magazine - page 262
(it's laying here on my desk) that sounds like it is just what you want.
Try the library for a copy of the magazine or check their Web page -
www.pcworld.com.  It's the "Word Processing" column.  Basically what it
does is find all "hard carriage returns" and replace them with a space
except where it detects that the "hard carriage return" was supposed to be.

----------
> From: Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: [PCSOFT] re - aligning
> Date: Tuesday, March 2, 1999 11:49 AM
>
> I have been sent a long email from a friend. I want to keep this mail as
> Word 97 document but when I paste it into Word, the lines only reach 1/2
way
> across the page. I have sorted it manually so that the lines now go all
the
> way across the page and it took a long time!!
> Is it possible to automate this procedure?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html