Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 15:37:28 -0500
Assuming you have the correct address and directory set in WS_FTP and all
else fails, I wouldn't completely rule out the fact that the software is
causing your problems.  Earlier this month I tried to evaluate coffecup FTP
to upload files and had real problems getting files to transfer.  I then
tried bulletproof FTP instead, entered the same settings, and everything
worked great!  It's easy enought to download an eval copy of a new FTP
program from tucows just to see if it works.

Bill Nussbaumer

At 03:07 AM 12/25/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I finally got around to cobbling together some html, and thought
>to upload it to my isp's server.  I'm using WS_FTP, although I
>doubt that this particular piece of software is causing my
>current problem.
>
>It asks for my user name and password.  I'm using the same ones
>that I use to log into the isp itself, which work just fine.
>However, when I try to log into the www server, I get an invalid
>login error, and booted out.
>
>I sent a message to the support dept. of my isp, but I certainly
>don't expect them to be in tonight.  Is there something really,
>really obvious that I'm missing?  I checked my user name and
>password for case, and it's fine.
>--
>
>Love me . . .
>love my dog.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]