Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:10:11 +0300
Not I've not use such programs for a long time. First I setup Win95 two or more
years ago I really enjoyed "Power Toys" but now I left it aside...

I found another interest thing. I have Win98 copy from my friend hdd. I keep
it on my hdd and use like source. Using his version (that was also a copy) I
decide to bought mine. Then I click on "Add/Remove Programs" in Control
Panel and choose Windows and add some new components. And later I
not found MS PhotoEditor. Maybe my version of Win98 hasn't it and
remove it automatically? Or this is a program from MSOffice?

Alex

> "Tweak UI" is one of the "Power Toys" that can be installed from
> "\tools\ResKit\ " directory of your Win98 CD. After the installation it
> resides in the 'Control Panel'.  It allows you to adjust many of the
> settings of the User Interface from one convenient location.
>
> Eugene Khayutin

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: