Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:24:56 -0500
If you have 300+ CPU, you need the AMDK6UP patch (from Microsoft) for Win 95
(although this will typically only cause a startup "protection fault"
error).  If you have UDMA hard drive (and supporting motherboard), you may
need a patch or other software that came with the motherboard.  Another
possibility is the need for a patch for the motherboard's chipset.
Definitely use Win95 OSR2 (not OSR 1) and install USB support for any USB
devices (AGP video, USB keyboard or mouse, etc.).  Check for a virus before
doing anything.  If these items don't help, I would suggest looking into any
unusual software or hardware you have in the system.

Good Luck,
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html