Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Gracewood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:03:19 -0300
You could place your passenger manifest on a separate worksheet and create
your weight calculations on a different worksheet. It sounds as if you wish
to equate all passenger names to a value of 90.  You could add another
column for weight and set it equal to 90. This would allow some flexibility
in cases where you may wish to change the default weight.  If you only wish
to link these cells, it's pretty straightforward.  Copy the cell where the
weight is input, right click on the destination cell, select paste special
and then select link.  The result in the cell will be =xx, where x=column
and y=row.  If you wish to link between worksheets, the procedure is the
same but the destination cell will contain the worksheet name with a !
first.  You can use this method to set up a standard default worksheet that
supports any number of other worksheets.  The obvious benefit is that any
change on the default worksheet will ripple through to all the other
worksheets. I have attached an excel 2000 file as an example.  Not knowing
what your using, I saved it as an excel 5.0/win95 file so you should be able
to open it with almost anything.

Hope this helps.

Mike Gracewood, CET
Owner