Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:39:27 -0400
Hi Joan,

I'm certainly no expert in this but I think the first thing you should do is
to forget about drag and drop or trying to save a file directly to a cd,
particulary and eraseable, from within a program. I think someone else
earlier mentioned that doing that normally meant using another type of file
system and packet writing to an erasble cd and that it leaves your data at
great risk. The cost of cd's is quite low so the use of erasble cd's is
limited. Save your data files into the folder of your choice on your
hardrive and then back them up to a cd using your cd software. Easy CD
Creator may be showing a red circle through it as it comes with the packet
writing software to format and write to eraseable cd's. That piece of the
software is known as "Direct CD" and once installed becomes a part of the
operating system. It is not worth the risk so if your son has installed it
ask him to unistall it and just use Easy CD Creator to make your data
backups. With a little reading of the manual or help file you'll see it is
quite easy and you can then drag and drop your files from your saved folder
into the Easy Cd Creator window and back them up. With a little more reading
you'll find that you can have multiple sessions on one cd, as long as you
don't close it, and can import the data from one session into the next so
you always have all of your data in the last session. Don't worry about
wasting a few cd's or not filling them up. Just learn how to back up your
important files safely and then move on to more advance ways.

I hope this helps.

Joe