Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel Bluming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:34:10 -0500
I have a program called "more Properties" which lets you set the menus to
behave this way. If you have this program or a similar one there will be
a check box somewhere which will let you set or disable this behavior.
I assume this sets some key in the registry, although I do not know which
one
HTH
Joel Bluming

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 04:08:41 -0500 kat <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I believe I'm suddenly having the same problem.  In order to get the
>next
>menu I *MUST* click.  Before, they would just open automatically.
>

>At 08:15 AM 3/3/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>On my Win95/233 running IE 5.0:
>>
>>When I mouse to the "start" button on the taskbar, the ONLY way that
>items
>>get selectable and highlighted are if I do NOT hold down the mouse
>click
>>key.  This is not consistent with how it should work.  I've rebooted
>several
>>times, but still have the same problem.  Is there a driver or
>someting that
>>may be corrupted?
>>>

>>Thanks,
>>Marshall