Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Almanza Shelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:19:21 -0800
Run a virus scan on the machine. The file you mention is a virus. Delete that file.
  That should return things to normal.

Marc Rafanelli <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Dear list members,

I am writing on behalf of my lady friend who has a problem with
her home PC using Windows XP and connected to the internet via
broadband. A few days ago she received the following error message:

lsass.exe - system error
An invalid HANDLE was specified
OK

The computer wouldn't boot up and then almost shut down on its
own, but when it came up again it did a disc check which she
declined. She then did a scan, and this is what it came up with
(and was quarantined):

Wscript.Kakworm.dr
The original location was C:\undo\backup_cab.vir>>/C:\
It said something about it being a compressed file.

TIA for your help,

Marc Olivier Rafanelli

--

messages? Visit our staff web site: