Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:47:28 -0600
I had that problem with windows 98. I cleaned a lot of junk off my pc. It got better. But now I believe it was
Mcafee Anti virus program causing it. I will say since I uninstalled it (Mcafee) my pc has not failed to shut down
not even once.
You can go to google and type in shut down + program

http://www.google.com/custom?cof=L%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.telepak.net%2Fgraphics_tpiLogo_google.jpg%3BAH%3Acenter%3BAWFID%3Ab073cb50e543717e%3B&domains=telepak.net&sitesearch=&q=shut+down++%2B+program

I think you will have to type it in yourself  the above was typed in from my homepage as it reflects. telepak.net.
Ance again type in shut down + program on www.google.com

Juanita

Can someone please help me with a problem, I cant shut down ,my computer
> freezes every time .even leaving it a while and then pressing  Ctrl

> Alt and Delete,has no effect,I can only shut down by switching off on the
> tower, I hope I have given enough information for someone to be able to help
> this is all new to me.Many thanks, Jeanne Rudd
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

---