Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:12:02 -0500
When I bought a Zip drive several years ago, the Tools disk that came with
it had some software that you could use to catalog the contents of Zip
disks.  I've never used such software so I did not look at it.  These kinds
of programs have existed in the shareware world for as long as floppy disks
have existed.  You could probably find lots of them by searching for
"catalog" or some such word on any shareware archive Web site like
www.shareware.com.